Why We Like The WCS 29in Carbon Mountain Fork
Sure, full squishy bikes have a time and place, but you’re one for the challenge of cherry-picking the perfect line down a rock garden, feeling the feedback of the trail when you make a mistake, and the reward of a buttery-smooth turn that was free of cushion from plush suspension. That’s why you’re looking at Ritche’s WCS 29in Carbon Mountain fork, after all, with its sleek and responsive carbon construction that gives you immediate trail feedback that only a rigid mountain bike can offer, and monocoque construction with full carbon dropouts and disc-brake tabs for a featherweight ride that feels real.
- A carbon fork for those who want the real-feel of fully rigid
- Monocoque carbon construction is light, stiff, and reliable
- Fully carbon dropouts and disc brake tabs add no grams
- Provides the lively, precise feel that only a rigid fork offers
- Suspension-corrected axle-crown height keeps your geometry true
- Accommodates quick-release wheels and rotors up to 180mm (with adapter)