Comp 4-Axis 30D Stem
Why We Like The Comp 4-Axis 30D Stem
Ritchy's Comp 4-Axis 30D Stem offers a durable and lightweight option for riders searching for a more comfortable fit. This stem is designed to offer top-quality features at a value, which is partly why it is constructed from 3D net forged 6061 aluminum with a +/- 30-degree stem angle. In addition, carbon steer tubes see reduced stress thanks to the angled steer tube clamp slot.
- A pro-level stem with quality features at a value
- 3D net forged 6061 aluminum stem construction for durability
- Offers a +/- 30-degree stem angle for additional comfort
- The angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes
- Item #RITA0AA
- 3D forged 6061
- 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1 1/8in
- Bar Attachment
- faceplate with 4 screws
- Claimed Weight
- [110mm] 6oz (170g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.