For a mud-free money-maker.
Hero dirt has its perks: perfect tracking, tacky control, and playful responsiveness, to name a few, but a little too much moisture, and you'll find a bit of muddy wheelspray kicking up at you, landing specs right into your pearly whites as you're grinning down the trail. While far from the end of the world, we can attest to the unpleasantness of grainy sand and dirt in our teeth, and with the Riesel Design schlammPE Front Mud Guard you don't have to have a muddy mug on the trail anymore. This mud guard has you covered from wheelspray covering your money-maker with an easy-to mount design and a shield of extra-thick polypropylene that not only catches the mud for you, but is recyclable if at the end of the season it's seen too much abuse to carry on. With that said, Riesel Design builds this mud guard to last, even taking the attention to back the graphics with an extra coating to keep you feeling as flashy or stealth as you want year in and out, and backs it with a 3 year warranty to ensure you're covered if something fails. This mud guard comes along with four cable ties for securing to your fork, and is compatible with a huge range of tire sizes to accommodate just about any mountain bike.
- A guard for keeping your mug mud free
- Extra-thick polypropylene construction
- Weighs in at only 33-lbs despite burly materials
- Easy to mount to forks with 4 cable ties
- Durable construction and graphics stay bright
- Covered by 3-year warranty for peace of mind
- Ideal for keeping your teeth grit free when you're grinning down the trail