Fat biking has its pros — getting out in the snow, sand, and mud, hitting trails when they are empty, and comfortable, plush feel as you embark on deep woods adventures. But, all of those things have one thing in common — dirty wheel spray. The engineers at Germany based Riesel Design thought things through for you, though, with their Dicker Fat Bike Front Mud Guard, allowing you to stay a little bit drier as you embark on wet adventures. Dicker — German for thicker — is designed for 26 to 27.5-inch rims, and can accommodate massive ranges of tire sizes. It mounts to either a rigid or suspension fork using four cable ties, which come along with the guard.
- Lightweight mud guard for fat biking
- Protects you from wheel spray, mud, and sad
- Mounts easily with 4 included zip ties
- Compatible with 26 adn 27.5-inch fat bikes
- Made from earth-friendly recycled polypropyline