Why We Like The Road Race 26 Bike
Here to keep your budding racer spinning with the pack, the Ridley Road Race 26 Bike is a favorite of ours to help young riders build a strong foundation. The strong aluminum frame and fork provide a stable, confident, and performance-focused chassis on winter base-miles all the way to the start line of competitive junior races. The 26-inch wheel size serves as the last stop before graduating to adult-sized bikes equipped with 700c wheels and prepares your youthful podium chaser to balance and steer a larger frame and operate a full 2x drivetrain. Plus, the Road Race may be a bit pint-sized still, but Ridley loads the bike up with all the components needed to ride effectively and competitively.
- Continue your kid's growth in cycling with this race-ready bike
- Durable and lightweight aluminum frame and fork
- Racing geometry that fits both road cycling and cyclocross
- Shimano Claris drivetrain for high performance on a budget
- Gearing and wheelset work for road and cyclocross participation