The Ride Concepts Wildcat Shoe is a mid-height flat pedal brawler with a sticky rubber outsole. Blending tough-as-nails construction with a casual street style, these shoes easily transition from burly DH lines to post-ride beverages and hang outs. They have a similar design as the Livewire shoe, but with cranked up stability and ankle protection thanks to the taller cuff. They feature durable synthetic uppers with anti-abrasion mesh that withstands loose rocks and stray branches, as well as tacky DST 6.0 rubber tread that keeps your feet firmly in place on the pedals when you're smashing rock gardens and navigating steep chutes.
As far as protection goes, The Wildcat Shoes have anti-abrasion toe guards, as well as a fully gusseted tongue that prevents the intake of dirt and debris. These are nice features, but we're most excited about the D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology. D3O is highly shock-absorbent padding that's commonly used for knee pads and elbow guards. By incorporating D3O into the insole, the Wildcat significantly reduces the impacts sustained from harsh landings and big days in rough terrain.
- Mid-height, sticky-soled, flat pedal mountain bike shoes
- Taller cuff enhances stability and ankle protection
- Tacky DST 6.0 rubber keeps you glued to the pedals
- D3O padded insole absorbs big drops and hard landings
- Durable synthetic uppers withstand on-trail abuse
- Anti-abrasion toe guards protect against rock strikes
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- EVA midsole adds cushioning to your step