Why We Like the Transition Clip Mountain Bike Shoe
Built to fend off debris and inclement weather, we hit the trail with confidence knowing our feet are protected in the Transition Clip Mountain Bike Shoe. Robust D3O protection in key areas shields our ankles from chainstay or crank arm impact, while molded heel and toe caps dampen painful rock punts. When we want rugged durability and beefy protection, this is our shoe of choice.
- Versatile clip shoe for gravity to general trail riding
- Wide 40mm cleat box makes clipping in quick and easy
- Welded microfiber upper resists water in rainy conditions
- High-rise EVA midsole supports foot and absorbs shock
- Fully gusseted tongue helps block out muck and debris
- RC PowerDrive nylon shank increases pedaling stiffness
- Highly durable DST 8.0 Mid Grip soles withstand hiking
- Laces and power strap let you tighten shoe to your liking
- Item #RPT0015
- Upper Material
- synthetic mesh, polyurethane, D3O
- lace, hook-and-loop strap
- D3O High Impact Zone Technology
- EVA foam, RC PowerDrive nylon shank
- CLIP GRIP rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [one shoe, size 10] 565g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- enduro, downhill
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 27, 2022
These will fall apart within 6 months
- I've put it through the wringer
I bought these to replace my old 5:10's as the fit is almost identical to the pre-adidas models. However, they have compleetly deteriorated within 6 months and i had to throw them away. - The fabric came undone and the padding started to ooze out - Both laces snapped - Both outsoles began peeling off Do not buy these.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help