When it comes to the weekend, you're not one to waste time fussing over your shoe choice for the day's activities. Instead, you want a shoe that can do everything, like the Ride Concepts Livewire Shoe. This street-styled shoe can seamlessly move from a backyard BBQ to burly DH lines, thanks to their tough-as-nails construction. They feature durable, synthetic uppers with anti-abrasion mesh that hold up to rocks and stray branches, and tacky DST 6.0 rubber that grips your pedals firm to keep your stance solid when the trail gets a little hairy ahead of you. To keep you protected, Ride Concepts builds the Livewire with custom molded toe and heel guards, while a fully gusseted tongue shields you from intake of debris. And because you want to ride in comfort, even when you take a drop to flat, the Livewire shoes are equipped with both an EVA midsole, and a D30 High Impact Zone Insole to take up some serious shock absorption.
- Tough kicks for taking on the trail with street style
- Tacky DST 6.0 rubber holds you firmly to pedals
- Durable synthetic uppers stand strong against debris
- Molded heel and toe protection guard against rocks
- Cushion your step with shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and stray branches
- Absorb drops to flat with D30 High Impact Zone insole