If you're like us, you don't see the point in filling your shoe closet to the brim with a different shoe for every activity. Instead, you're a fan of versatility — you want a shoe that you can toss on to hang out with your crew, or shred down gnarly big-mountain terrain, without sacrificing style, which is why you've got your eye on the Ride Concepts Livewire Shoe. These tough-as-nails kicks offer street style, while featuring serious construction that can handle any trail you throw at them. That's because they're crafted with durable, synthetic uppers with anti-abrasion mesh that hold up to rocks and stray branches, and tacky DST 6.0 rubber that grips your pedals firm to keep your stance solid when the trail gets a little hairy ahead of you. To keep you protected, Ride Concepts builds the Livewire with custom molded toe and heel guards, while a fully gusseted tongue shields you from intake of debris. And because you want to ride in comfort, even when you take a drop to flat, the Livewire shoes are equipped with an EVA midsole to take up some serious shock absorption.
- Burly shoes with street style and trail smarts
- Tacky DST 6.0 rubber holds you firmly to pedals
- Durable synthetic uppers stand strong against debris
- Molded heel and toe protection guard against rocks
- Cushion your step with shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and stray branches
- Absorb drops to flat with D30 High Impact Zone insole