ATR Blacklabel Carbon Disc Brake Wheelset
You've always had a hard time adhering to guidelines about where you should be doing things. You spent your school years running through the halls, college days riding when you were supposed to be in class, and now as an adult, you can't resist spending a road ride blasting through terrain your bike wasn't designed for. If you've found the frame that will let you at last ride rule-free, set it up with the ATR Blacklabel Carbon Disc Brake Wheelset from Reynolds to finally be in the right place at the right time. What separates this Blacklabel model for the rest of the ATR lineup includes its use on Industry Nine Torch hubs with an amazingly quick 3-degree engagement from its 6 pawl freehub design.
Reynolds used elements from mountain and road wheels when conceptualizing the ATRs, which was a fitting way to ensure they'd be able to conquer gravel, bike paths, chip-sealed roads, and any other variable terrain that entices you when you're out on a ride. The Utah-based manufacturer did this by providing a PR3 rim profile and shaping the internal rim width to a roomy 23mm width to allow you to mount up beefier mixed-surface tires, then using an assortment of fiber and resins throughout the rims to carefully ensure strength and integrity at key points along the rim.
While enjoying the rims' precise construction, you'll be able to ride with the same daredevil spirit you had as a kid careening into trees on coaster brakes, marveling at the reliability of disc brakes that will stop in mud, rain, and when covered in debris every time. Reynolds gave the ATRs the added efficiency of being tubeless-ready as well, hoping to leave you spending less time changing flats and more time enjoying the improved grip and dependability of a tubeless setup. Lastly, Centerlock disc rotor mounts mean fantastic all-weather braking and easier maintenance.
- Fantastic all-road wheels with a touch of aero and excellent durability
- Tubeless ready rims offer easy setup and better performance
- Wide internal and external carbon rims support girthy gravel tires
- Centerlock disc rotor mounts provide powerful braking in all conditions
- Impressive stiffness improves responsiveness and handling
- Industry Nine hubs further add quick engagement and durability
- Performance Rim 3 Construction Technology improves comfort
- Reynolds offers a lifetime warranty on its wheels