Renthal's no stranger to producing high-performance products and has produced parts for the motorsports world for almost 5 decades, so it knows a thing about producing parts that can handle the speed and abuse of 200-pound motorcycles flying through the air at 40 MPH while keeping you in control and comfortable. The same attention to detail and craftsmanship that it instills in its motorcycle parts goes into its mountain bike grips and if your current ride's grips have seen better days and you're in need of new ones, we urge you to have a look at the Renthal Push-On Grip.
Without a core for a lock-on to attach to, push-on grips are generally a bit softer than lock-ons. Renthal also understands that different riders have different tastes so we offer two different versions to choose from, Kevlar, for durability, tackiness, and comfort, and Ultra Tacky for the utmost in control. Both feature patterns to improve the grip and a medium flange for support and shifter compatibility. Rounding out the details are the secure, expanding end plugs and double grooves for safety wiring to the bars.
- Mountain grips borrowing motorsport technology
- Choose between Kevlar and Ultra Tacky
- Medium flange offers control with shifter compatibility
- Knurled pattern improves the grip
- A blocky pattern on the outer edge boosts durability
- Expandable bar end plugs protect the grips