ShockStop Suspension Stem
Long road rides and gravel endeavors take a toll on your body as is, and jarring forces add on to that fatigue while you ride. Redshift Sports aims to take on the harsh vibrations by adding up to 20-millimeters of suspension to the front end of your drop-bar bike with the ShockStop Suspension Stem. The stem uses 5 swappable elastomers that you can fine-tune to the perfect feel for your ride (ships with two pre-installed, three extra), and flexes just right when you encounter rough terrain, potholes, and brake bumps. It's crafted from 6065 T6 aluminum that offers long-lasting durability, and opts for a minimalist design to keep aesthetics looking tidy on your traditional road or gravel bike. The stem is available in an array of lengths with a 6-degree rise, or a 100mm length with 30-degree rise for a upright fit.
- A stem that takes the sting out of harsh rides and gravel roads
- Built in elastomer suspension soaks up jarring forces
- Suspension aims to reduce fatigue on the body on long rides
- Includes 5 elastomers for fine-tuning the flex of the stem
- Crafted from 6065 T6 aluminum for long-lasting durability
- Available in all sizes with 6-degree rise to accommodate most riders
- 30-degree rise available exclusively on 100mm stem for upright fit
- Item #RSR0002
- 6061 T6 aluminum
- 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm
- [90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm] 6Â°, [100mm] 30Â°
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- aluminum, steel bolts
- Claimed Weight
- [90mm] 9.3oz (264g), [100mm] 9.7oz (274g), [110mm] 23oz (86g), [120mm] 10.5oz (298g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 14 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.