Ride to thrive.
Thrivor was founded by cancer survivor and cyclist Justin McClean to improve the global standard of patient care of those battling the disease. This classic cotton cycling cap from Rapha features exclusive Thrivor graphics, and the company will be donating the profits made from the sale of this cap directly to Thrivor.
- A classic cycling cap made for a good cause
- Breathable and lightweight fabric with odor-resistant tape
- Exclusive Thrivor graphics with Rapha logo on side
View more Cycling Hats & Caps
Reviews & Community
Does Rapha make anything I don't like?
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Great Rapha cap, love the retro look!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Elastic is nice, plastic brim holds a slight curvature, recommended.