No more excuses.
Commit to your training regiment— no matter the weather, with the Rapha Souplesse Training Jacket on your side. Built for harsh temperatures and crosswinds, this streamlined jacket will work hard to keep your core primed and your comfort at its max while you push through the unpredictable spring days, and its topped with a DWR coating to help shed the showers, too.
In front you'll find a 3-layer Polartec panel that acts as a barrier to the wind and cold air, while a fleece-backed Thermoroubaix panel at the back traps heat against your skin, and allows moisture to be wicked away to keep you comfortable when you're pushing up steep climbs. Its cut with a slim fit, but allows enough room for you to toss on a baselayer for quick spring jaunts, or heavier thermal jersey when Old Man Winter comes storming into town. Its finished off with three rear pockets that offer ample storage for your training essentials, and a zippered stash for keeping valuables secure. Since inclement weather often pairs itself with poor lighting, Rapha equips the jacket with high-visibility elements and reflective accents to give you a boost when visibility is low.
- A training jacket built for all weather
- DWR coating sheds showers and wheel spray
- Cut through wind with 3-layer Polartec front
- Fleecy back traps heat while wicking sweat
- Slim fit is tailored, but offers room for layers
- Stay visible in low light with reflective accents
- Stash all of your riding essentials in three back pockets
- Keep your cards and keys safe in zippered stash