Shake off the storm.
If you're seeking an exceptionally lightweight, form-fitting piece that offers high levels of protection from the wind and rain, look no further than the Women's Soupless Rain Shell by Rapha. The Soupless Rain Shell is made from three-layer, Japanese-sourced polyamide fabric that's highly resistant to the wind and rain, plus it offers exceptional breathability for better regulation of your body temperature.
This jacket is lightweight and compact enough to fit in your rear jersey pocket, allowing for rapid deployment when the weather takes a turn for the worse on the road. Moreover, it comes with zippered cuffs with hook-and-loop fasteners, allowing you to seal out moisture and wind from working inside the jacket or dampening your hands, even when you're wearing gloves.
- Lightweight, race-inspired jacket for nasty weather
- Compact enough to fold up in a rear jersey pocket
- 3-layer Japanese polyamide fabric repels wind and rain
- Fabric remains highly breathable, so you don't overheat
- Easy-handling zipper pulls for operation with gloves
- Zippered cuffs with hook-and-loop fasteners