Have your cake and eat it, too.
More often than not when looking for a warm race-ready jacket, you end up having to compromise on speed to fight the cold with a bulky, protective jacket. However, that is far from the case when it comes to the Rapha Women's Souplesse Insulated Jacket.
This close-fitting, cold-weather outer layer uses Polartec Alpha insulation without the volume of down. It traps precious heat for colder rides while still maintaining breathable, quick-drying, and moisture-wicking comfort to prevent overheating through more intense efforts. Then, the DWR-coated, windproof front keeps howling winds and light precipitation at bay as you make your way through the ride. Stretchy fabric on the back keeps the fit precise and your range of motion free, while reflective piping under the rear pocket bolsters your visibility for low-light rides.
- Cycling jacket that doesn't compromise warmth for speed
- Polartec Alpha insulation traps heat and wicks moisture
- Slim fit keeps warmth close to your core
- Windproof front and DWR-coating keeps elements at bay
- Reflective piping adds visibility
- Multiple rear pockets carry your race-day items