Pick up the pace.
Softer and more supportive than ever, the Rapha Women's Souplesse II Regular Bib Short keeps you comfortable on rigorous training rides without causing irritation or overheating issues. It's cut with an anatomical, body-hugging fit, with all unnecessary seams and excess fabric eliminated for greater comfort and reduced bunching along the hips.
The main fabric is of a soft, supportive blend of polyamide and elastane, paired with high-stretch bibs of mesh for enhanced breathability. These bib straps not only provide cooling airflow when you're sweating, but they lie completely flat against your upper body, so you won't experience scratchiness while pedaling down the road. Additionally, they're adequately spaced, as to accommodate a wider range of body types.
Delving into the supportive soul of this bib short, Rapha's Classic women's chamois offers hours of comfort in the saddle by dispersing vibration and reducing pressure on your most sensitive areas. This chamois sits alongside low-profile leg grippers that remains faithfully in place, but won't pinch, thereby preventing the not-so-flattering sausage look of other bib shorts.
- Re-engineered with a softer, more supportive fabric
- Supportive, anti-abrasion fabric for high-intensity rides
- Classic women's chamois for hours of uninterrupted support
- Unnecessary material and seams removed for extra comfort
- Breathable mesh bib straps lie flat to prevent irritation
- Straps are widely spaced to accommodate different body types
- Low-profile leg grippers remain in place without pinching
- Item #RFA005Q
- [body] 78% polyamide, 22% elastane, [mesh bibs] 80% polyamide, 20% elastane, [pad] polyurethane
- Classic women's chamois
- breathable mesh bib straps
- Leg Gripper
- lightweight, low-profile gripper
- reflective logo detail
- Recommended Use
- road cycling