Quilted for comfort.
Admittedly, quilted isn't the first word we think of when dreaming up our ideal riding kit, but sometimes that extra bit of insulation is what we truly need to get through the spring thaw. That's where the Rapha Women's Quilted Gilet comes into play. It offers lofty warmth, without the bulk of a puffy down vest, keeping your core primed and ready when temperatures are a bit hostile.
The Quilted Gilet is built for cycling, with a stretchy nylon fabric that moves with you on the bike, and a soft collar that stays comfortable when you're spending hours in the cycling position. It quilts in lightweight polyester insulation inside of its sleek chevron stitching, offering a layer of heat-trapping to keep you toasty when the mercury plummets. Because it features a slim fit, it's perfect for tossing over your spring jersey, on cool days, or using as a mid layer underneath your thermal jacket when winter sends its worst weather your way.
- Prime your engine with warmth in this light vest
- Quilted insulation traps heat within its fibers
- Stretchy fabric moves with you on the bike
- Keep your neck chafe-free and cozy with soft collar
- Chevron stitching add a hint of style
- Cycling-specific fit stays comfortable in the drops