No more shivers.
The Rapha Men's Pro Team Softshell Baselayer caters to demanding cyclists pushing through the cold, damp conditions inherent to shoulder season training and racing seasons. It's designed to be worn underneath a racing jersey, so you can still wear your team kit when it's drizzling or colder temperatures threaten your comfort. This way, you won't have to worry about wearing a protective jacket or vest, especially when the clouds part and you need to stop and stash your jacket to prevent overheating.
Three-layer softshell fabric is highly breathable, traps precious body heat from escaping in the cold, and repels moisture with its DWR finish. It's complemented with strategically placed stretch panels for greater range of motion, despite its race-inspired, close-to-body fit. Smooth flatlock seams won't scratch or irritate, especially considering it sits next to your skin. It's finished with reflective details along the back of the sleeves for a bit more visibility, even if you're wearing a race jersey over the top.
- Fends off the cold and damp conditions of shoulder seasons
- 3-layer softshell fabric is highly breathable for comfort
- DWR finish repels moisture from chilling your body
- Strategically placed stretch panels for full motion
- Smooth flatlock seams won't scratch or irritate skin
- Reflective details at rear sleeves for visibility
- Layers under a team kit with its next-to-skin fit