Pick up the pace without breaking a sweat.
An essential layering piece for pushing yourself in stifling-hot weather, the Rapha Men's Pro Team Short-Sleeve Base Layer helps to regulate your body temperature by actively wicking moisture where it can readily evaporate off your skin. This in turn increases your body's evaporative cooling effect as you climb over a towering mountain pass or pick up the tempo during a fast-paced ride with the local club.
For this season, it's updated with a lighter, more breathable polyester-based fabric that exhibits a high degree of stretch for a body-hugging fit. The base layer's anti-odor treatment prevents any funkiness after sweating profusely, which is something that plagues traditional polyester-based garments after rigorous wear on the road. Low-profile seams won't scratch or irritate sensitive skin, even though it sits tightly against your body.
- Body-hugging base layer for cycling in warm weather
- Effortlessly wears underneath your cycling jersey
- Lightweight polyester wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Anti-odor treatment prevents funkiness while sweating
- High degree of stretch for an improved fit and feel
- Low-profile seams won't scratch or irritate your skin