Proving that socks aren't all alike.
To the outside bystander, it would seem that most socks are well...just that, socks. However, if you've been cycling for quite some time, you'll realize that not all socks are the same. Some socks feel itchy and downright uncomfortable after a few minutes of wear. Others become soaked the minute you begin to sweat, leaving your feet a wet, sticky mess for the duration of your ride. That's why Rapha created the Men's Pro Team Regular Sock with Merly Skinlife fibers and a breathable mesh upper for a pleasantly cool, dry feel on the road. Another benefit of the Meryl Skinlife fabric lies in its embedded silver ions, which provide odor-resistance for the entire life of the sock. Rapha then adds a touch of stretch for a foot-conforming fit, plus their signature stripes along the back for a matching finish with Rapha jerseys.
- Premium cycling sock maximizes comfort and freshness
- Merly Skinlife fibers wick moisture as you sweat
- Embedded silver ions prevent funky odor build-up
- Stripes along back for Rapha's signature look
- Regular version features a crew length
- Item #RFA005E
- 65% Meryl Skinlife nylon, 15% nylon, 15% elastane, 5% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- road cycling