Thrive through the thaw.
Your cycling kit is packed with an assortment of half-finger gloves that keep you comfortable and covered through the summer months, but they can only go so far through chilly spring rides, and dipping autumn temperatures alike. That's why Rapha crafts the Pro Team Men's Glove with full-finger coverage, and weatherproof fabric that keeps your digits delightfully warm through the thaw. The gloves are crafted from Polartec fabric that provides windproof, and water-resistant coverage, while keeping breathability a priority. The fabric actively wicks away moisture, doing its best to prevent clammy sweat build up, and is newly re-engineered with a mesh panel on the underside that both breathes, and aids in comfort when you're gripping the bars. Microsuede fabric is added to the tips of the first two fingers of each hand for an improved feel when shifting, and its topped off with a conductive solution that allows for easy use of your phone or GPS.
- Cold-weather gloves for pushing through the peloton
- Weather resistant fabrics cut the wind and rain
- Microsuede at finger tips improve shifting feel
- Dial in your GPS and smart phone with conductive finger tips
- Repositioned seams avoid pressure points
- Mesh panel under seams boosts breathability and elevates comfort