Goosebumps be gone.
Adding a touch of warmth when chilly breezes and cool temperatures threaten to leave your skin with goosebumps, the Rapha Men's Merino Zip Through Jersey maintains lightweight insulating properties during spirited jaunts on the road and everyday rides across town. It's outfitted with a full-length zipper for better regulation of body temperature, as well as cuffs that turn upwards to expose reflective stripes in low lighting.
Superbly soft merino wool fibers make this mid-layer incredibly versatile, allowing you to wear it for early-spring base miles and adventurous outings in breezy autumn weather. These same merino wool fibers actively pull moisture off your skin, so you won't feel cold and clammy once you begin to sweat. Another benefit of merino lies within its anti-odor properties, which provide lasting freshness through hours of continuous wear.
- Versatile mid-layer for cycling in cool to cold conditions
- Merino wool fabric traps precious body heat from escaping
- Merino wool is superbly soft and naturally odor-resistant
- Full-length zipper for regulation of body temperature
- Cuffs turn upwards to expose high-visibility stripes