Comfort above all else.
Rapha made the Men's Knit Crew Neck Shirt for those days when you'd rather not wear a full-fledged cycling kit, instead opting for the smooth-wearing sophistication of this cleanly styled shirt while running errands and cycling to work in cool weather. Superbly soft and excellent at managing moisture, merino wool-blended fabric keeps you comfortable and regulates body temperature by actively pulling sweat off your body. Another benefit of this fabric lies in its natural odor-resistance, meaning you won't smell bad after a long commute home from work or a hectic ride in crosstown traffic.
Rapha didn't stop there, integrating a few innovative features for everyday commuters and urban cyclists. Roll up the cuffs to expose a high-visibility stripe and reflective yarns, both of which stand out to traffic when you're cycling across town in low-light conditions. Also, there's a zippered rear pocket that carries cash and keys in a secure fashion, so you don't have to worry about losing essentials on your bike.
- Comfortable crew neck top for urban commutes in cool weather
- Clean aesthetic ideal for daily wear and commutes into work
- Merino wool-blended fabric is superbly soft and wicks moisture
- Naturally resistant to odor build-up with its merino fibers
- Roll up the cuffs to expose hi-vis stripe and reflective yarns
- Zippered pocket at rear stores essentials while you're riding