Ride like the wind, without succumbing to it.
Take a good look at the Rapha Men's Classic Wind Jacket II if you're the type who never strays from their cycling ambitions, no matter if it's blowing like a miniature hurricane or ominous rain clouds threaten to dampen your body. This low-bulk wind jacket features four-way stretch construction for optimal movement in the saddle, alongside lightweight nylon fabric that fends off passing showers and whipping winds from battering your body.
The longer cut rear hemline allows for greater coverage in the cycling position, ensuring road spray and stronger gusts don't chill your core. Internal Lycra cuffs provide a barrier from oncoming rain showers, plus there's an adjustable waist cord for locking out gusty winds. Reflective logos and stripes pop with greater visibly in low lighting, so you don't have to worry about passing motorists seeing you alongside the road. The off-set zipper and chin guard prevent irritation from creeping up, regardless if it's half-way through a ten mile jaunt after work or a longer century effort on the weekend. Also, there's a zippered valuables pocket for carrying essentials close at hand, such as your keys and cash.
- Push through gusty wind and rainy weather in comfort
- Wind-resistant nylon with DWR finish to repel rain
- Mesh-lined underarms for breathable, wicking comfort
- Four-way stretch characteristics for range of motion
- Dropped rear hem adds protection from wind and rain
- Lycra cuffs sit tightly to keep out moisture
- Reflective logos and details for visibility
- Zippered valuables pocket carries essentials