Evolution of a classic.
The Rapha Men's Classic II Bib Short pays homage to the timeless style and support afforded by the original, but with an updated chamois that's size-specific across its range, as to ensure it's tailored to your physiology and stature. Besides its updated pad, the Classic II Bib Short remains virtually the same as its predecessor, which is a good thing if you prefer the body-wrapping support and freedom of movement afforded by its buttery-smooth and stretchy Lycra fabric.
Looking at the uppers, the luxurious mesh bib straps remain faithfully in place and meet a large, u-shaped cutout at the rear, which enhances temperature regulation on those warm summer days, seeing you won't have as much overlapping material between bib short and jersey. It's constructed with flatlock seams that sit smoothly against your skin, as to prevent irritation from slowing you down as you pedal swiftly down the road. Additionally, it features an updated leg gripper that's steadfast in placement, but at a reduced weight for a minimalist feel against your skin.
- Timeless bib short receives small, but noticeable updates
- Updated chamois is size-specific to ensure a tailored fit
- Buttery Lycra fabric for muscle support and hours of comfort
- Luxurious mesh bibs with a large rear cutout for cooler feel
- Smooth flatlock seams won't scratch or irritate the skin
- Updated leg gripper is more minimalist than before
- Rear pocket lends a safe place for cash and keys