If, after stopping one too many times to adjust your standard seatpost on your last ride, you vowed to yourself that you would finally look into upgrading to a dropper, we'd say Race Face's new Turbine Dropper Seatpost is well worth the wait. Using a mechanical design inspired by hydraulic dropper posts — Race Face refers to it as a hybrid — and made with dependable 7075 aluminum, the two-bolt seatpost will bear your weight with a sturdy mechanical lock, and it won't shy away from cold temperatures and wintery precipitation. Whether you ride through harsh winters or switch to a fat bike for the colder months, the Turbine will save you from interrupting the pace of your ride to fumble with a quick-release on the side of the trail with freezing hands. Stealth routing means it won't interfere with the clean lines of your frame, and Race Face includes a standard left or right remote for easy control of the seatpost from the saddle.
- Mechanical dropper post for seamless trail riding
- Solid, lightweight construction can handle technical lines
- Won't be slowed down by cold weather or precipitation
- Stealth routing keeps frame clean and uncluttered
- Included remote mounts on either side of bars