The Race Face SIXC Crankset is the lightest production DH-rated carbon crankset on the market, and is designed, tested, and manufactured in Race Face's Canadian facility using US-sourced carbon fiber. The high strength-to-weight ratio and easily-interchangeable chainrings are the highlight of this durable and versatile crank. This option comes with a 68/73mm spindle, making it an ideal choice for riders wanting a lightweight yet strong crankset for their aggressive trail bike or enduro race bike.
Made in-house of ultra-high-density unidirectional carbon fiber, and formed with a proprietary hollow-molding process, the SIXC's arms are like Bruce Lee's: there are bigger ones out there, but virtually none that are stronger. The crank is based on the company's Cinch interface, which allows for the installation of both direct-mount Race Face chainrings in a huge range of available sizes, or a four-bolt spider for the installation of any others. The modular 30mm spindle interface means you can swap out the standard 68/73mm spindle for a DH-ready 83mm one should you wish to install these cranks on your downhill bike in the future. The spindles are made of RF's own "super alloy" that's 20% stronger than the 7050-series alloy most commonly used in crank spindles.
- The industry’s lightest DH-rated carbon fiber crankset
- Ultra-high-density UD carbon fiber offers high strength-to-weight
- Proprietary hollow-molding process allows this impressive feat
- Cinch interface for easy chainring swaps on race day
- Comes with 68/73mm spindle to fit aggressive trail and enduro bikes
- Super Alloy spindle is 20% stronger than common alloy spindles
- Same cranks can be used with both 68/73mm and 83mm spindles
- Compatible with most modern frame standards with the right Cinch BB (sold separately)