Though often underestimated due to its less-flashy appearance, we're strong believers that Race Face's Narrow Wide Chainring represents some of the most relevant tech progression in mountain biking's recent history. Previously we were at the mercy of ill-fitting chainrings that bounced chains off through turbulent rock gardens and boosty step-downs, but this unique new concept created a tighter interface between chains, locking things into place to prevent jump, thanks to the chain-retaining snug fit between inner and outer links.
Now there's no need for heavy guides, and with the large-ratio spread of modern cassettes and 30- through 38-tooth options from Race Face, you can kiss redundant double- and triple-cranksets goodbye. The Narrow Wide Chainring has a 104mm four-bolt interface, and its 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace-grade-strength 4mm-plate thickness transfers pedal loads without flexing. The Race Face Narrow Wide Chainring is only compatible with 104 BCD cranks, comes in 30, 32, 34, 36, and 38t options, and works with 9-, 10- and 11-speed drivetrains. Please note that the 30t option is threaded for standard M8x0.75 chainring bolts.
- Bring your cranks to the future with this chainring
- Narrow-wide profile helps retain snug fit
- Tight interface between chain reduces jump
- Available in 30 through 38t options for various setups
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12 speed drivetrains
- 104mm bolt circle diameter with four-bolt interface for secure fit