Shakes off the wet and nasty.
Seeing Race Face headquarters are located close to Vancouver's famed North Shore that receives more than its fair share of heavy rainfall, it makes perfect sense they'd make the Women's Khyber Short to resist heavy rainstorms and mucky conditions when you're lapping trails up on the pass or ripping downhill runs through the forest. Race Face constructs this short with a waterproof, breathable membrane that seals out pouring rain and puddle splashes, all without ruining your ability to remain cool and dry from the inside-out. Breathable mesh lining helps to wick moisture, preventing overheating and excessive perspiration from soaking you on the trail.
Seeing it's a burly, abrasion-resistant short designed for the rigors of downhill and enduro, Race Face uses a heavier Tweedster fabric that's good for all the riding abuse you can dish out. Besides being extremely abrasion-resistant, this fabric is treated with a Teflon Shield DWR that beads off moisture and repels flinging mud from sticking to the short in mucky conditions. Additionally, you'll find mesh thigh venting that quickly releases heat when you're grinding up long climbs or lapping the downhill course in warm weather.
- Burly shorts for downhill laps and aggressive trails
- Waterproof, breathable membrane repels soaking rain
- Teflon Shield DWR beads off showers and flinging muck
- Tweedster fabric is resistant to abrasion and tears
- Breathable mesh lining wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Zippered thigh vents for cooling airflow as you ride
- Asymmetrical zippered pockets for easy access
- Roomy cargo pocket stores riding essentials