Why We Like The Indy Pant
Bridging the gap between featherweight trail pants and over-built DH pants, we choose the Indy Pant for anything from enduro stages, to all-day pedals, and jump laps at the local bike park. The fabric is stretchy and water-resistant to handle long-distance trail rides, yet the abrasion-resistant material stands up to gravity-fueled fun as well.
- MTB pant offers added coverage for cooler weather and gnarly riding
- Articulated fit provides excellent mobility and eliminates excess material
- Integrated cinch belt and internal silicone waist gripper for security
- Dual zippered hand pockets stash your on-mountain essentials
- Laser-cut vents at the thigh and back of knee for breathability
- Item #RCFW07K
- nylon spandex blend, DWR coating
- 28in - 29in
- integrated cinch belt, inner silicone waist gripper
- 2 zippered hand
- enduro, trail, downhill
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help