Indy Elbow Pad
The Race Face Indy Elbow Pad is specifically designed with the growing enduro scene in mind. While a lot of riders choose to ride without elbow pads due to fears of restricted mobility, these lightweight yet protective elbow guards provide the freedom of movement needed to maneuver your bike through technical singletrack combined with the advanced protection of D3O impact padding. The butterfly mesh sleeve is comfortable and breathable, and features silicone grippers along the inner top opening for a stay-put fit when you're riding rough trails full of continuous braking bumps. An elastic hook-and-loop strap up top allows for adjustment and further secures the fit, and the pads come in a wide range of sizes in order to fit most riders.
- Flexible, lightweight elbow guards designed with enduro in mind
- Butterfly mesh sleeve is comfortable and breathable
- D3O shock-absorbing foam hardens upon impact for crash protection
- Silicone gripper along inner top opening for a stay-put fit
- Adjustable top strap further secures the fit