All-day epics to bike park laps.
From ripping an 8,000-foot descent on Moab's iconic Whole Enchilada to hot lapping the local bike park after work, the Race Face Men's Indy Short provides the encumbered stretch, mud-shedding finish, and abrasion-resistance required of a workhorse pair of trail baggies. 3-way stretch woven fabric is flexible and highly breathable, thanks to the addition of 3D mesh paneling for enhanced ventilation throughout.
Race Face wasn't finished there, finishing the short with Teflon Shield+ DWR that repels quick-moving summer thunderstorms, puddle splashes after a recent rainfall, and flinging mud on the trail. Additionally, you'll find the raised back panel houses a small zippered pocket, which is awesome for tossing spare cash and keys, especially when you're riding without a pack on.
- Workhorse trail baggies for all-day epics and hot laps
- 3-way stretch woven fabric is flexible and super breathable
- Teflon Shield+ DWR repels showers, splashes, and flinging mud
- Raised rear panel with small zip pocket for cash and keys
- Relaxed cut wears effortlessly over padded liner shorts
- Leg openings large enough for wearing over knee pads