Plant your feet and go.
Having a place to put your feet is a pretty non-negotiable part of cycling, but, you don't want to spend your post-ride refreshment budget (and part of next month's rent) on flashy pedals, either. Race Face's Chester Pedals don't have the shiny aluminum construction of some of their pricier counterparts, but they also won't empty your wallet, and Race Face carefully constructs their nylon composite body to make it just as grippy and responsive as aluminum versions.
Using eight replaceable steel hex traction pins on each side of the pedals, Race Face gives the rubber soles of your shoes a place to hang on when you're blasting through destructive territory. It also fully seals the bearing and bushing system while a durable Cro-Mo steel axle keeps the pedal working smoothly for as long as possible. If it eventually does need some work, Race Face makes the system completely serviceable too, so you won't be forced to replace a perfectly good pedal because of a bushing or bearing problem.
- Composite pedals for grip that doesn't break the bank
- Nylon composite body is stiff, durable, and reliable
- Eight replaceable steel pins on each side boost grip
- Fully-sealed bearings for smooth-rolling pedal strokes
- Durability stays a priority with Cro-Mo steel axles
- Serviceable construction keeps pedals going for years