We wouldn't get too far on our trusty steeds if not for a pair of reliable pedals to get us through the rough and rowdy sections of trail, and a long-standing favorite around the Competitive office is Race Face's Chester Pedal. Back for another round and with some slight redesigns, the Chester is eager to get back at it, providing a light and sturdy concave platform with new traction treads to boost your trip when things get slick. The Chester Predals continue with the nylon composite body that we've seen before, and 8-adjustable hex pins per side, plus a price tag that doesn't drain your bank account all in one go.
Using eight replaceable steel hex traction pins on each side of the pedals, Race Face gives the rubber soles of your shoes a place to hang on when you're blasting through destructive territory. It also fully seals the bearing and bushing system while a durable Cro-Mo steel axle keeps the pedal working smoothly for as long as possible. If it eventually does need some work, Race Face makes the system completely serviceable too, so you won't be forced to replace a perfectly good pedal because of a bushing or bearing problem.
- Keep the trail party going with flat-pedals that don't break the bank
- Newly redesigned traction treads boost grip on your soles
- Nylon composite body is stiff, durable, and reliable
- Eight replaceable steel pins on each side boost grip
- Fully-sealed bearings for smooth-rolling pedal strokes
- Durability stays a priority with Cro-Mo steel axles
- Serviceable construction keeps pedals going for years