We've all had a pair of horror shorts — you know the kind — they look good when you first try them on, so you rip off the tags and hit the trail, only to find a waistband that pinches, seams that irritate, and a fit that's just not primed for the bike. Race Face's Charlie Shorts are the antithesis of a pair of nightmare shorts, targeting functional comfort that stays put for a fuss-free pair of shorts built for shredding. The Charlie shorts are built from heathered stretch woven fabric for total free range of motion, and treated with a DWR coating designed to shed showers and mud, so you can stay fresh all day. A wide lycra waistband brings relaxed yoga styling to the top of the shorts, securing your fit in place with generous stretch that wraps around your curves comfortably, while a integrated draw string helps you keep the shorts locked in place while you ride.
- Make comfort a priority with Race Face's stretch shorts
- Heathered stretch-woven fabric moves with you on the saddle
- Keep mud and showers at bay with DWR treatment
- Wide Lycra waistband stretches around your curves
- Lock waist in place with integrated draw string
- Buttons at hem opening make room for tossing on pads
- Ample pocket space secures your riding essentials