Item # RCF006H
Race Face Charge Leg Pad $47.95
Lighter than heavy duty knee pads, the Race Face Charge Leg Pad provides minimalist protection from light abrasion, scrapes, and cuts encountered while cross-country racing and trail riding. It effortlessly slips over your knees with its lightweight butterfly mesh construction, complete with a silicone shin patch and gripper along the top opening to prevent it from slipping down as you pedal. As for the protective area, the knee is reinforced with an abrasion-resistant Kevlar material with a thin layer of energy-absorbing foam underneath, as to soak up lighter impacts that would otherwise leave a small bruise or scrape behind.
- Minimalist protection from small scrapes on the trail
- Kevlar fabric with thin foam panel to prevent abrasion
- Lightweight butterfly mesh fits like a second skin
- Silicone gripper and shin patch prevent slipping
View more Knee & Shin Pads
Reviews & Community
Never Leave Home Without Them
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are pretty great. They stay put, add just enough protection, are durable and are surprisingly breathable. At this point I feel naked without them. Get'em, your knees will love you for it.
Plus, wearing these ensures you'll achieve that strange bike tan.