From the ground up.
When designing its latest powermeter, the DZero, Quarq took a ground-up approach. Sister company SRAM did the same with its flagship XX1 Eagle drivetrain. Though SRAM's results from a ground-up re-engineering is bit more scorched earth, Quarq's is no less revolutionary. We've combined the two with an Eagle chainring in the GXP-compatible Quarq XX1 Eagle DZero Power Meter Crankset Package. The powermeter at the chassis' heart represents the most advance five-gauge model Quarq has produced to date, and the redesign means its industry-leading accuracy requires even less correction across a range of conditions and altitudes. Less correction means less drain on battery, too, so you can answer the call of the wild for longer periods between battery changes.
- Add accurate power measurement to your 12-speed mountain rig
- XX1 Carbon Tuned crank arms for uncompromising stiffness
- Improved precision from redesigned strain gauge circuits
- Power Balance provides power for right and left legs separately
- Syncs with devices via ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols
- 10K dynamic temperature compensation equires less correction
- Battery can be changed by home mechanics without tools
- Compatible with GXP bottom brackets and most training apps