High meets low.
As evidenced by the DZero powermeter and Eagle drivetrain, Quarq and SRAM both have had pretty busy years recently. By adding an Eagle chainring, we combined the two sister companies' latest tech in the BB30-compatible Quarq XX1 Eagle DZero Power Meter Crankset Package, which adds some hi-fi function to your lo-fi trail bruiser. The powermeter at the chassis' heart represents the most advance five-gauge model Quarq has produced to date, and the redesign means its industry-leading accuracy requires even less correction across a range of conditions and altitudes. Less correction means less drain on battery, too, so you can answer the call of the wild for longer periods between battery changes.
- Add some brains to your XX1 brawn with Quarq's latest powermeter
- XX1 Carbon Tuned crank arms for uncompromising stiffness
- Improved precision from redesigned strain gauge circuits
- Power Balance provides power for right and left legs separately
- Syncs with devices via ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols
- 10K dynamic temperature compensation equires less correction
- Battery can be changed by home mechanics without tools
- Compatible with BB30 bottom brackets and most training apps