Why We Like The ELEVENSIX Coil Shock - 2021 - Current Santa Cruz Nomad V5
When we're shopping for the best possible shock to upgrade our Santa Cruz Nomad, we don't immediately think of the big brands—we think of Push Industries. Their ELEVENSIX coil shock offers outstanding performance, especially for those of us that prefer the improved small-bump compliance and downhill consistency that only a coil can provide.
The ELEVENSIX sets itself apart from other coil shocks with its unique technical features that improve traction and bottom-out resistance. The 4-port damping piston provides smoother oil flow and a faster damper response for maximum comfort and control. We're stoked on the speed-sensitive hydraulic bottoming control that eliminates harsh bottom-outs, helping us to ride harder and go bigger thanks to a smooth and supportive end stroke. Motosport-grade spherical bearings in the eyelets serve to decrease friction and in our minds are a huge selling point for this shock. Lastly, we love the dual overhead compression valves that let us switch between two distinct riding modes at the flick of a lever. One setting can be tuned for supple downhill goodness, while the other setting can be tuned with a firmer feel for pedaling and pumping on flow trails.
- High-performance custom shock for the Santa Cruz Nomad V5
- Made in Colorado using state-of-the-art machining
- Spherical eyelet bearings decrease friction and shock wear
- Large internal floating piston keeps the shock running cool
- Hydraulic bottom-out control takes the harshness out of big hits
- 4-port damping piston for smoother and quicker oil flow
- Dual compression valves let us create two distinct ride settings
- HyperCoil spring not included
- Item #PUH000C
- Eye-to-Eye Length
- Stroke Length
- Compression Adjust
- high-speed, low-speed
- Rebound Adjust
- Preload Adjust
- 250 series coil
- 1 spring retainer
- enduro, downhill, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov