ELEVENSIX Coil Shock - 2020-Current Santa Cruz Bullit
The ELEVENSIX is a custom-tuned rear shock that's hand-built in Colorado by PUSH Industries — a brand highly dedicated to their craft, and which produces premium components like the ElEVENSIX. It's a component that does the job of increasing confidence with every bump and turn, and it doesn't make any sacrifices for control or creature comforts. With the 2020 and newer Santa Cruz Bullit, the ELEVENSIX ensures we benefit from grip and traction throughout our ride.
Increased small bump sensitivity, which leads to enhanced cornering and grip, comes along with a plush 170mm of total travel. Cooling running temperatures when we're faced with massive descents or laps at the park comes thanks to increased nitrogen volume working in combination with its large surface area, and PUSH Industries' Speed Sensitive Hydraulic Bottoming system keeps our landing cushy when we decide to pull out the big guns on that next jump. All of this means we can say farewell to harsh bottoming. Its 4-port symmetrical progressive damping piston provides smoother flow and an increase in damper response for a highly controlled ride, and one that sees maximized comfort as well.
- The rear shock that's custom-tuned for our benefit
- Drive home compatibility benefits our ride experience
- Spherical bearing eyelet mounts for a more comfortable ride
- Internal Floating Piston for heat stability and consistency
- Speed Sensitive Hydraulic Bottoming control to avoid flat landings
- Damping piston for smoother flow and increased damper response
- Dual Overhead Compression Valves define our riding experience
- HyperCoil spring not included
- Item #PUH000B
- Eye-to-Eye Length
- Stroke Length
- Compression Adjust
- high-speed, low-speed
- Bottom Out Adjust
- Rebound Adjust
- 250 series spring
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov