Why We Like The ELEVENSIX Coil Shock - 2019 - 2020 Yeti SB150
The SB150 is a great bike, but we can make it even better by throwing on a Push ELEVENSIX coil shock. Extensively engineered and hand-built in Colorado, the ELEVENSIX offers a plush ride that boosts traction and bump-absorption so we can get down the mountain quicker than ever before.
The ELEVENSIX sets itself apart from other coil shocks with its unique technical features that improve traction and bottom-out resistance. The 4-port damping piston provides smoother oil flow and a faster damper response for maximum comfort and control. We're stoked on the speed-sensitive hydraulic bottoming control that eliminates harsh bottom-outs, helping us to ride harder and go bigger thanks to a smooth and supportive end stroke. Motosport-grade spherical bearings in the eyelets serve to decrease friction and in our minds are a huge selling point for this shock. Lastly, we love the dual overhead compression valves that let us switch between two distinct riding modes at the flick of a lever. One setting can be tuned for supple downhill goodness, while the other setting can be tuned with a firmer feel for pedaling and pumping on flow trails.
- Level-up the SB150 with this impressive coil shock
- Made in Colorado using state-of-the-art machining
- Spherical eyelet bearings decrease friction and shock wear
- Large internal floating piston keeps the shock running cool
- Hydraulic bottom-out control takes the harshness out of big hits
- 4-port damping piston for smoother and quicker oil flow
- Dual compression valves let us create two distinct ride settings
- HyperCoil spring not included
- Item #PUH000J
- Eye-to-Eye Length
- Stroke Length
- Compression Adjust
- high-speed, low-speed
- Rebound Adjust
- Preload Adjust
- 250 series coil
- 1 spring retainer
- enduro, downhill, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov