To begin, this is my first trainer. I had taken a few classes with a computrainer and thought it was cool. Recovering from an extended illness and winter coming, I thought it would be a good choice. I have had it for about 2 months now, though it has only been working as envisioned for the past week (more on this in a sec). I have used it with TrainerRoad and Zwift. I have found it easy to use, the ERG mode changes smoothly. It just works and you don't have to think about it. Build is very solid. Some wobble with intense sessions, but all in all, pretty good. Easy to get the bike in/out as the axle clamping is really robust and intuitive. Takes up a small footprint as well. And it is QUIET!
The bad is that this is my second unit and from all I can gather, there may have been a defective batch of SNAPs. I had very regular power spikes, that would only last 1-3 pedal strokes, but would interrupt smooth pedaling, or could blow you up during an intense session. Happened randomly, but often. Drove me crazy. Wahoo and CC were AMAZING with their support. CC sent me a new one quickly, and offered to work with Wahoo. Wahoo replied to emails multiple times a day. Unfortunately I tried 10 different fixes, lots of research, troubleshooting, but no avail. Finally, Wahoo released a beta firmware that fixed it completely. I believe the issue was with the speed sensor. I found many people with the same issue with recent units - there is a fb group wahoo Kickr / snap support that had many people on it with the issue. And if you google kickr snap power spikes you will find a youtube video of a guy fixing it, manually.
All in all, it took up way too much time to get it working right, but CC and Wahoo were great, and there is now a fix for the issue. Just be aware if you have this issue, there is a fix.