1. Aesthetics: The green ones look OG PRO on a set of H Plus Son TB14 box section rims. Get the black if you're not all about that pave #classicsclash.
2. Ride Feel: OMG ACTUAL BEST. Like even the 25s (and they're small 25s) feel so damn good. Supple is the word. Very Supple. As in "I can't believe I'm riding an alu road bike on this ridiculously rough road with 25c clinchers" supple. Makes you at least question why gravel bikes exist.
3. Traction: Compared to Pro4 (SC or endurance) or GP 4 Seasons, or most other "training" tires, these are the best. You can drop your friends on descents laughing while yelling "CRITLYFE" all winter long. Usually feels like the grip has no limit, unless they're worn out, then it can be bad. Ask me how I know.
4. Flat protection. I destroyed a sidewall on my 3rd ride, on a sketchy gravel descent. Gatorskin miiiight have survived. Whatever. Otherwise that tire's replacement only had 1-2 flats and minimal visible cuts in its lifespan.
5. Durability: The start that shines the brightest burns half as long, or whatever. They made it maybe 1500 miles. They're not gators. However, see #6.
6. Price: Wait, really? $29.99?? My team is about to buy ALL OF THEM. They may be discontinued or something. Worth buying in bulk.
Seriously. Go buy them while they're still available.