Mikhail M.wrote a review of Etxeondo Attaque Bib Short - Men's on July 25, 2016
Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
1. Medium compression (not too tight but gives you great muscle support)
2. Wraps neatly around bottom of the quad/knee area (again not loose not too tight)
3. Weight on par with top brands (castelli, assos)
4. Straps are better than anyone else's. Light, wide and do not bunch up.
5. Fabrics are great aero and vented in all the right spots.
6. Looks great though I prefer it was even more subdued with logos, etc. Those logos are nicely embroidered but I still prefer they were not even present.