Harpreet G.wrote a review of Timbuk2 Especial Medio 30L Laptop Backpack on July 11, 2019
Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Design of the top to front is five (5) total storage location.
- Top is the main with a laptop compartment inside. This is nicely designed as the back support is a bit stiff preventing bend to the laptop or other items.
- Front top has an easy accessible pouch for pencils and keys.
- The next is a secret opening by velcro and has also expandable space by dropping the side zippers. This compartment is great for hiding items as it is not as noticeable by design.
- The front bottom compartment hold a set up inside with netted pouches.
- The last pocket is the front side accessible by pulling the zipper.
There is also a secret side pocket on the side. This can probably fit a small wallet.
Pro: This bag feels very durable as it is made from carduro
Cons: - The front of the bag can get easily stained. Requires wiping every once in a while to keep the bag clean
- Bag is not great to run with on warm days. The material causes chafing around the neck area as it hugs around it. Might be better after the straps is worn in a bit.
- The secret opening velcro gets worn easily. Will not be surprised after prolong use that it will be noticeable.