H Lwrote a review of Weehoo WeeGo Buggy Bicycle Trailer and Jogger on September 21, 2015
Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was considering burley trailers because they are light, easy to fold but many entry models, you have to buy separate accessories to turn it into stroller or jogger. However, WeeGo bike trailer solves this problem in one package. With currently marked down price, this is definitely a best buy when it comes to getting the most value out. I have hauled almost 5 and almost 8 yr old together, they combine ~90lbs. The height of the trailer is pretty high, easily accommodating tall kids. The trailer is pretty light.
2. Far more affordable than other competitors products with similar quality.
3. Rides smoothly and well (riding at 20mph was no problem)
4. 2 breaks
5. Comes with a detachable front swivel wheel that can convert the trailer into jogger or stroller.
6. Very spacious. both passenger and cargo space.
7. Kids love it!
A few drawbacks:
1. breaks can make rattling noisy when pulling as a trailer on a bumpy road.
2. It's not difficult but it's not as easy as to fold like trailers from Burley. But much much cheaper.
3. In order to convert from 2 seater harness configuration to 1 seater harness config, you have to take both out and install 1 in the middle, which can be a bit annoying and time consuming.