Allison Duhwrote a review of Suunto Suunto 3 HR Fitness Metal on July 11, 2019
Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wouldn't pay full price for it, but I really enjoy my Suunto 3 as a sleek everyday-wear step tracker/exercise watch.
What I was looking for in my fitness smartwatch:
- Accurate time keeping (vivomove has been documented to not do this well) -- check
-Wrist-based heart monitor -- check
- Slim design (but no bedazzled rhinestones like so many women's watches seem to have!) - check
- Easy to read notifications -- check
- Step tracking -- check
- GPS - requires your phone -- wouldve been nice but oh well
- Sleep analysis -- kind of bullshit looking compared to Fitbit but who knows what any of the sleep science means anyways?
For photos and a more indepth review check out my review at gearbird.net