Svet R Carbon Basebar
Better aerodynamics relate to higher speed-potential, however, speed on a bike is also relative to comfort and how much power you deliver in a given aero position. The Svet R Carbon Basebar from Profile Design allows for a two-position, aero setup by simply reversing it. On the negative side of the stack height, the Svet R allows you to reach an aggressively low, negative 20mm height for fast, straight forward speed when the event demands aerodynamic efficiency optimization. Flip the bar over for an inclined stack height with an eye towards rider comfort and potentially boosting power production during your event—not everyone is graced with flexible hamstrings for a super-low tuck.
The Svet R is clip compatible as well as Shimano Di2 compatible with internal cable routing.
- Take the high or the low profile in pursuit of speed
- Reversible aerobar with a low or elevated stack height
- Internal cable routing is clean and Di2 compatible
- Low weight multi-directional carbon fiber
- Profile Design produces speed-focused cycling equipment