While the double negative implied by its name may be a bit of an overstatement, the Profile Design Ozero TT Aluminum Basebar's hydroformed silhouette gives it an understated aerodynamic footprint compared to previous iterations while still maintaining UCI legality. The signature, tapered tops round off at the center for clip-on bars and the brake extensions for confident, secure grip while navigating corners or sweeping onto the final approach to the line.
Internal cable routing keeps housing tidy for the triathlete/time trial specialist who wants to save weight and drag by omitting tape from the Ozero's flats. The basebar is also Di2 compatible, which — given the benefits for aerobar setups that Shimano's electronic group provides — is pretty much a requirement for basebars.
- Understated aero bars for crushing time trials
- Hydro-formed silhouette is aerodynamic and sleek
- Internal cable routing keeps housing tidy
- Tapered tops round at center for clip-on bars
- Base bar is Di2 compatible for clean aerobar setups